Bobby Deol: Was really happy to be part of Animal, since I am a fan of Ranbir Kapoor

Bobby Deol recently shared his excitement for his upcoming film Animal and expressed admiration for his co-star Ranbir Kapoor and his wife actor Alia Bhatt.

At a recent event, Bobby said, "I was really happy (to be part of Animal) because I am a big fan of Ranbir Kapoor. If there are any two actors that I am a big fan of, it's Ranbir and Alia. I was very happy to find out that Ranbir was playing the lead since I have always loved his work."

The film’s teaser unveiled recently, gives a glimpse of Bobby as the film’s antagonist. He can be seen vicious, bearded, holding a knife and chewing something. "I look different, and they want to know what I am doing in that shot, but I can't really tell you,” he said.

Directed by Sandeep Reddy Vanga, Animal is scheduled to release on December 1. It also features Anil Kapoor and Rashmika Mandanna.



from Cinemaexpress - News - https://ift.tt/HxcYGNE https://ift.tt/bgXMBLE
via IFTTT